Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PVP Builds

PvP Magicka Sorcerer by Migraine

As the forum didn't have any PvP builds for Magicka Sorcerer, I decided to share my own, which is a combination of different builds I found on the internet, adjusted to personal preference. Even though shields were nerfed quite a bit, with all the...
Member avatar small Aksitf 3y
Aksitf1585Member avatar small Aksitf 3y
PVP Builds

Murkmire - Pet Arrow - Warden Magicka PVP Build

For some time now i've tried this build for warden magicka and it seems to works, naturally in defense it is not resistant but it is a common problem for all magicka, and if you use CP pve and you are healers you will lose some dps, but this is no...
Small ThePlayerOne 3y
ThePlayerOne1572Small ThePlayerOne 3y
PVP Builds

Update 19 - Sorcerlectrical Stimulation - Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build

Here i am with another my pvp guide, i always try to create funny pvp guides that you will hardly find online; already online there are many pvp guides made players better than me probably, what i want to do is give you the opportunity to try some...
Small ThePlayerOne 3y
ThePlayerOne1455Small ThePlayerOne 3y
PVP Builds

Murkmire - Rosso Pomodoro - NB Stamina PVP Build

Hello everyone, here i am with another pvp build, which should work both if you were werewolf or not. The scope of the build is to activate the dot of set and the Ultimate by far from enemy, with the bow, and then maybe finish the opponent up clos...
Small ThePlayerOne 3y
ThePlayerOne1488Small ThePlayerOne 3y
PVP Builds

Murkmire - ZealoTemplar -Magicka PVP Build

Here the build that i use with my templar healer, i can do some damage, of course it works better by changing the CP and using the Sload set, at least for the healer. It's a magicka build!Link for the skills and CPOpen in a new window!ZealoTemplar...
Small ThePlayerOne 3y
ThePlayerOne1630Small ThePlayerOne 3y
Page 1