Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Dungeons

Moon Hunter Keep (Wolfhunter DLC)

This guide was taken by a guild in the US server, probably closed recently, maybe I'll add something in the future but it's done really well.Werewolves, and Colossal Werewolves are a huge threat throughout this dungeon. Tanks must taunt them.Jaile...
Small ThePlayerOne 3y
ThePlayerOne1434Small ThePlayerOne 3y
Dungeons

Bloodroot Forge (Horns of the Reach DLC)

I've taken this guide from wiki online and it's done very well, in this way i try to gather all the DLC dungeon guides in one place in the guild siteKeep in mind-Strangler: These enemies put a poison dot at great range. They have lw health, kill t...
Small ThePlayerOne 3y
ThePlayerOne1173Small ThePlayerOne 3y
Dungeons

Falkreath Hold (Horns of the Reach DLC)

I've taken this guide from wiki online and it's done very well, in this way i try to gather all the DLC dungeon guides in one place in the guild site Keep in mind-Dreadhorn Wallbreakers are minotaurs with large greataxes, tanks must get aggro on t...
Small ThePlayerOne 3y
ThePlayerOne1202Small ThePlayerOne 3y
Dungeons

Imperial City Prison (Imperial City DLC)

1) Overfiend-Circle of Corruption: the magic is launched immediately after the animation of the red sparks; it means that can be interrupt, and this is the task of the TANK.In case he did not, a large red circle will appear under his feet that wil...
Small ThePlayerOne 3y
ThePlayerOne1182Small ThePlayerOne 3y
Dungeons

Ruins of Mazzatun (Shadowfen-DLC)

1) Zatzu-There are no particularities different from any other boss in the world.-Only to avoid the traditional AoE, especially the 1 after the jump in the air.2) MIGHTY CHUDAN-Mages Add: during the fight will be called these Argon magicians who h...
Small ThePlayerOne 4y
ThePlayerOne1271Small ThePlayerOne 4y
Dungeons

Cradle of Shadows (Shadowfen-DLC)

1) Sithera - It's the boss + easy of all the dungeons, the basic concept is to bring the boss to light, so he takes as much damage as possible.- So keep the brazier on which the boss is located. In fact it takes less damage if it is out of the bri...
Small ThePlayerOne 4y
ThePlayerOne1269Small ThePlayerOne 4y
Page 1