Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Gear

FoA - Magicka DD Gear

I start by saying that the gear update in Flame of Ambition and the sets to be used for the magicka DD have generally remained unchanged.The substantial change is the use of the gear head and shoulder, which can now be used "light" to take advanta...
Small ThePlayerOne 2y
ThePlayerOne11463Small ThePlayerOne 2y
Gear

FoA - Stamina DD Gear

For DD stamina there have been some changes in the sets used, Relequen is always the set to use "always" but now instead of using the Lokkestiiz we use the Kinrass which can be defined as the "I do it all by myself" version of Lokkestiiz.There are...
Small ThePlayerOne 2y
ThePlayerOne11057Small ThePlayerOne 2y
Gear

FOA - Tank Gear + CPs

Big changes for the tank in this new Flame of Ambition dlc, healt points are no longer a problem for anyone, so all the sets previously used to increase HP are now considered starter sets, like the Ebon.I will try to list some setups below, but th...
Small ThePlayerOne 2y
ThePlayerOne1596Small ThePlayerOne 2y
Gear

FoA - Healer Gear + CPs

In this new dlc there have been no substantial changes for healers, in general the base set used is always the Olorime for static fights (like in Sunspire), instead for dynamic fights the Spell Power Cure set is required; to these 2 basic sets are...
Small ThePlayerOne 2y
ThePlayerOne11040Small ThePlayerOne 2y
Page 1